- Carl Bard
“THE IDEAOLOGIE PHILOSOPHY”
My years of experience has taught me that each company is unique and requires unique direction. I know that companies must evolve and change with time and market conditions in order to be successful. This success must be founded in and developed from a strong strategy for growth.
- I work with the principles of my clients, in a heavily engaged collaborative fashion, to develop a strong foundation from which to build a successful strategy - including a defined Business Strategy.
- I am strong advocates of a constant, honest and informative dialogue at all times with each of my clients.
- I define the process and deliverables to be expected before any work is done.
- I start with a review of the “archaeology” of your company - understanding the history and culture that got you where you are today.
- Ireview your past business in a holistic fashion, as well as the current status and the future expectations to set a strategic course to success - reviewing all aspects of the business, from personnel to asset allocation to current revenue streams.
- I challenge existing strategies, ideals, processes and procedures to ensure recommended changes are instituted and carried out effectively.
Conduct ourselves with the highest standards of ethics, both personally and professionally. Conduct honest, positive and open dealings inside and outside the company that will lead to absolute trust in all relationships. Treat ourselves, customers, suppliers and members of the community in a fair and equitable manner. Spend company funds moderately and responsibly.
Trust others to say what they mean and to do what they say they will. Approach each day with a positive attitude that we are all committed to doing our best and doing what is right for the company. Provide a secure workplace for ourselves. Trust and credibility are developed through actions, communication and respect for one another.
Make a clear and impartial assessment of facts. Face up to difficult issues and act in a timely, appropriate manner. Speak up freely and openly without reprisal. Value diversity – differences in styles and opinions strengthen our organization.
Work with others via exceptional customer service to achieve mutual business goals. Seek collaboration from others to support our efforts. Build partnerships by being a good listener and trying to understand co-worker’s needs.
Drive results through creativity rather than spending. Challenge and reinvent work processes to develop new, creative and profitable solutions for the company and our customers. Develop innovative ideas to differentiate our products, giving us a competitive advantage and profitable return on investments. Encourage an environment of calculated risk-taking where we learn from both our successes and our failures.
Produce above-average sales and profit growth by exceeding customer’s expectations. Execute our business strategies in a consistent manner and Invest in capital and human resources to drive superior results. Develop a passion for continuous improvement throughout the organization.